HELICORE recognizes that privacy is of great importance to individuals everywhere – our customers, website visitors, product users… everyone. This is why the responsible use and protection of personal and other information under our care is a core value of HELICORE. To learn more about our privacy practices, please review the policy below. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us at email@example.com.
- Helicore Info Pvt. Ltd. is committed to safeguarding the privacy of www.helicoreinfo.com visitors. In this policy, Helicore Info Pvt. Ltd. explains how Helicore will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
- Helicore Info Pvt. Ltd. may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths)
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on www.helicoreinfo.com, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through www.helicoreinfo.com (including the communication content and meta data associated with the communication)
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us
- Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using your personal information
- Personal information submitted to us through www.helicoreinfo.com will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- Helicore Info Pvt. Ltd. may use your personal information to:
- Administer www.helicoreinfo.com and business
- Personalize www.helicoreinfo.com for you
- Enable your use of the services available on www.helicoreinfo.com
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which Helicore think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to www.helicoreinfo.com
- Keep www.helicoreinfo.com secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of www.helicoreinfo.com (including monitoring private messages sent through www.helicoreinfo.com private messaging service)
4. Disclosing personal information
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. is required to do so by law
- In connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. are (or are contemplating) selling and
- To any person who Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. reasonably believes may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
5. International data transfers
- Information that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- Personal information that you publish on www.helicoreinfo.com or submit for publication on www.helicoreinfo.com may be available, via the internet, around the world. Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 5.
6. Retaining personal information
- This Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Section 6.2, Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- personal data will be deleted after 6 months
- To the extent that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. is required to do so by law
- If Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. believe that the documents may be relevant to any on-going or prospective legal proceedings and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. Security of your personal information
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on www.helicoreinfo.com.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9. Your rights
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
- In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. Third party websites
- www.helicoreinfo.com includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. has no control over, and is not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
11. Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information that Helicore Info. Pvt. Ltd. hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Our details
- This website is owned and operated by HELICORE INFO PVT. LTD.
- Our principal place of business is at AHMEDABAD, INDIA.
- 3 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using www.helicoreinfo.com contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +91-760 005 5570